I will get around to posting more about the Family soon. For now, we are in the middle of election season, and have been spending lots of time discussing and sharing our views with neighbors and friends regarding Proposition 8 in the state of California. So yes, I am posting another Prop 8 post. There are so many reasons why Proposition 8 is important, and why I am supporting it. When it comes to my children and what they are taught in school, it turns into a whole different level of importance. There are many "no on prop 8" ads going on right now that state that prop 8 has nothing to do with what may be taught in public schools. There is a lot of confusion in this area. Here is a very good article that states otherwise.
This article appeared in MarketWatch, part of the Wall Street Journal Digital Network. It is a VERY effective detailing of the connection between the major "no on prop 8" organizations and their legal efforts to require the teaching of gay marriage in Massachusetts schools once gay marriage was legal there.
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/proposition-8-whos-really-lying/story.aspx?guid={5627F03A-80C6-4259-8A81-E5D73F237D93}&dist=hppr
2 comments:
Amen! I am praying that it passes!
Seriously. I can't believe the liars in the world today. They have already taken out any form of religion in schools today and now they want to force our children to believe something that we so strongly believe is wrong. Talk about taking our rights away. I think I may have to post this on my blog too. Crazy!
Post a Comment