Monday, October 20, 2008

More of our Little Soccer Star

Millie had a great game on Saturday, they won 6-1. She is quite the little hustler these days! Millie is a little fiesty too, she doesn't let anyone push her around. Although, sometimes she forgets that her teammates are her teammates. Neal took some great shots of Millie a few weeks ago, and I couldn't resist posting them. Check out that blocking action. The girl in white didn't have a chance! YOU GO GIRL!







4 comments:

The Elmers said...

Oh I can't wait until Kammy can do stuff like this! How fun! And I have to say that I love that picture...the one up top of your family at the beach!!!! Sooo perfect!

The Schofields said...

Year round soccer, how fun would that be! HOpe you guys are doing well, and enjoying every day!

Sam and Kat said...

haha i particularly love the second pic where she is about to throw it but the guy behind her is telling her to throw it the other way. LOL love it. she looks like she loves it too!

Shaun and Kelli said...

Go Millie. Kristin, she looks so much like you. It reminds me of you when we were younger and we all played soccer (well most of us did, haha) in the huge field behind our dinky little duplex. Man, those were the days!