October 31st, Trick-Or-Treating, I was on my own. Or so I thought! I got the kids all dressed up and took lots of pictures. Then we ventured out to visit our neighbors, with Simon the Turtle in tow. He was not getting the hang of it, which was expected. Thankfully, after two houses, I sent my Beautiful Butterfly with her Transformer and Star Wars neighbor friends, and dropped my Turtle off at Kari's house, so I could take my very scary Dragon Trick-or-Treating. Justin the Dragon hooked up with his cousins Zach the Pirate and Princess CinderKali, and off we went to meet up with our Butterfly and our neighbors. After about an hour or so of intense Trick-or-Treating, we went back to Kari's to check out the goods! I am SO glad Halloween is over, at least for a year! Too bad the candy is still around!
We carved pumpkins with Kari and Mark, the first three are theirs! Nice job!

Halloween Night!




2 comments:
OH man, you're too funny! How can ya not love Halloween?!!!...ok, you did have some good points, but I love it...I'm a sucker! And me being mommy of the year got like 3 pics of my kids and not on my good camera either! I guess Brad and his "Emo-ness" became my distraction! Your kids looked adorable as always :)
Ha ha! Good friends are great to have around.
My friend started this "Candy Man" thing with her kids for Halloween this year. The "Candy Man" will trade them their bag of candy for A toy. Her 3 kids kept some pieces and the rest they left somewhere for the "Candy Man" (my friends brother...ha ha) to take. She said they were excited about their toy, even though they were not that big of a deal.
It sounds silly, but the kids willingly gave up their candy and everybody's happy.
My kids like the really good chocolates...they take after their dad. They didn't get that much this year. But I know when I was little, I would eat the whole bag 'til everything was GONE, then I would start even tearing into those black and orange wrapped peanut butter taffy things.......sick!
---------------
Kristin, e-mail me and tell me how you like California. We would love to be in So Cal but I would like to get your thoughts on living in California.
I already understand that it's so liberal, but we are already living in the most liberal part of Houston, by downtown. But everyone knows were Mormon and they like learning about us. Tell me what you think of raising a family in California.
Love - Izzy
ismari@yahoo.com
Post a Comment