I love that... will you forward that to me! BTW, I loved looking and catching up on all your photos. I love the ones of Neal with the kids... those raspberries look so good. :)
I saw this the day before the election, and it absolutely made me sick! I cannot believe the hatred that they are pointing towards our Church. The Govenor tomorrow (November 17th) is making the decision whether or not to over turn Prop 8, so we need to do everything in our power to let him know that this is wrong.
This is our one last chance to get our message through-we believe that marriage is between a man and a woman! This is the SECOND time we have voted against same-sex marriage, and clearly our voice is not being heard, even after the State of California has spoken. If it is overturned we clearly do not live in a democratic society! We are being asked to push and endure till the end! Please help, and email right away!
We need to encourage ALL who can to email or write letters to ALL the State Assemblymen and State Senators encouraging them not to put into process the overturning of Prop 8. Just send an email saying "Do not overturn Prop 8" as they don't read any full letters; they just take note if you're for or against. And don't just limit it to the Assemblymen or Senator who represents your area, but send it to ALL in the State....and there is an urgency in getting it done quickly..as always. Thank you, and spread the word, because this happens tomorrow!
Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger- governor@governor.ca.gov
Sam Annestad-State Senator- senator.aanestad@sen.ca.gov
6 comments:
I love that... will you forward that to me! BTW, I loved looking and catching up on all your photos. I love the ones of Neal with the kids... those raspberries look so good. :)
Love it!! I am stealing it and putting it on my blog! Thanks kristin!!
That was validating.
Loved that! I'm ganna post it too. I'm sure you won't mind. right?
Kristin you post the best links!! Thank you!! :)
I saw this the day before the election, and it absolutely made me sick! I cannot believe the hatred that they are pointing towards our Church. The Govenor tomorrow (November 17th) is making the decision whether or not to over turn Prop 8, so we need to do everything in our power to let him know that this is wrong.
This is our one last chance to get our message through-we believe that marriage is between a man and a woman! This is the SECOND time we have voted against same-sex marriage, and clearly our voice is not being heard, even after the State of California has spoken. If it is overturned we clearly do not live in a democratic society! We are being asked to push and endure till the end! Please help, and email right away!
We need to encourage ALL who can to email or write letters to ALL the State Assemblymen and State Senators encouraging them not to put into process the overturning of Prop 8. Just send an email saying "Do not overturn Prop 8" as they don't read any full letters; they just take note if you're for or against. And don't just limit it to the Assemblymen or Senator who represents your area, but send it to ALL in the State....and there is an urgency in getting it done quickly..as always. Thank you, and spread the word, because this happens tomorrow!
Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger- governor@governor.ca.gov
Sam Annestad-State Senator- senator.aanestad@sen.ca.gov
Doug LaMalfa-State Assembly- assemblymember.lamalfa@assembly.ca.gov
Rick Keene-State Assembly- assemblymember.keene@assembly.ca.gov
Post a Comment