Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Daddy/ Daughter Disco Dance 2009

Millie and her Daddy went to the Daddy/Daughter Disco Dance at her school last Saturday evening. They went to eat Thai food at Thai Orchid before the dance, which was a new experience for Millie! She tried a few new things including pad thai and soy sauce. She was very excited to try out chop-stix but quickly learned that a fork is much easier. They had a really fun night at dinner and the dance. Unfortunately Neal did not take a camera with him to catch Millie's awesome moves this year. We did get a few shots of them before the dance.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow she is growing up so fast...today Father/Daughter Disco dance tomorrow Father/Daughter dance at her wedding! Enjoy it and treasure every minute!

The Addams Family said...

Millie is just so cute! Seriously, Kristin...you guys are such a good looking family! I remember meeting Millie when she was just weeks old. Time sure flies!

The Hunt Family said...

That is so sweet! I can't wait till Abbi's old enough for that! I had to change the html to make the pics bigger. email me if you want instructions. It's pretty easy. What a cute family you have!

Izzy said...

What a cool time with your dad!!! We should do more of that with our kids, huh. A night she (and he) will remember.....forever! I love it.

Ismari

Tammy and Kinamo said...

Hey Kristin,
It is great to see your family. What a small world of blogging. I am glad you are doing great. Keep in touch.
Tammy

Tiffani said...

What a stud you have Kris! Millie is a little you and she is so pretty and sophisticated! I don't think the dress looks too old at all.

Rodna and Fred said...

Millie is beautiful and so grown up. Tell her Nana and Papa said hi and give her a kiss and hug for us.