We discovered on Monday that our kids are not AS difficult as they used to be to take to the mall. Malling as a family is actually a rare occasion. AND it is usually pretty difficult to convince Neal that we might have a good time. Since Monday was a holiday, we wanted to get out of the house with the kids. No school, no therapy (for the boys), no commitments, and Neal had the day off. That doesn't happen very often! So...off to the mall we went. My excuse was that Justin needed new jeans. As crazy as it sounds, we actually had a lot of fun! It is really too bad I didn't get pictures of Neal playing a modified Daddy version of "Red Light, Green Light" right through the middle of the mall with Millie and Justin (thankfully it was not very crowded). The only thing really crowded was the two rediculous little playgrounds the mall has to offer. The highlight of the adventure was when I dropped an entire soda just after ordering at Rubios. Simon threw another pretty full cup of Lemonade across the food court less than 10 minutes later. (I just have to add I dropped another full cup of soda at Subway today, and I had NO kids with me! Maybe I am a just a little clumsy?) I managed to take a few pictures on my cell phone of us hanging out in the food court. I love days when Neal is home and we can hang out as a family! It is probably my FaVoriTe thing to do! Oh the FUN things I have to blog about! Seriously?!?!
"Ha, Ha! You have no idea I am about to chuck lemonade all over the floor!"
Don't let his cuteness fool you!
"Ha, Ha! You have no idea I am about to chuck lemonade all over the floor!"
Don't let his cuteness fool you!




7 comments:
Your family is so adorable! Glad you had fun at the mall, and the soda incidents are funny, but I'm sure they weren't at the time!
haha. don't worry about dropping all the drinks! All moms are clumsy! At least until our kids grow up! You guys are such a sweet family!
you need to come while im working. so i dont kill myself from boredom. wed. 4-9. ill see ya there. will free chocolate samples persuade you?
and i LOVE how simon has food stuffed in his mouth. reminds me of our first meeting. when he stuffed about 3 bananas into his mouth. and i kinda freaked out.
Wait...these are phone pics???! My phone is a piece of crap apparently, these turned out good haha!
I have to tell you one of our FAVORITE places to go eat when we go to California is....Rubio's Fish Tacos! We love them! You lucky dawgs. Birthday at the mall is fun and funny! "0) You guys are sweet.
love - izzy and steve
That is our favorite thing to do as you know is to go to the mall. The kids look like they had a good time and so do the parents! Wish we were there, although we have found a fun mall here in Moldova, and Sora Telford and I go on P-day.
Post a Comment