Friday, March 13, 2009

giRLs GoNe wiCked in sAn fRaNciSCo!!


Oh YEAH! Nothing better than three moms partying it out in SF with pictures to prove it. Okay, okay, I might be exaggerating just a tad. My sister already posted the pictures that probably don't do the weekend adventures justice. But I just need to back track a little and post them for myself! Friday, February 27th, 1:15pm: Kari, Allison and I packed up a few things, kissed our little monsters and fabulous husbands goodbye for the evening, and hit the road, bound for San Francisco. We arrived in time to check-in to our hotel room, which just happened to be strategically located a block away from Union Square and lots of shopping (nice-job Allison), and had a few minutes to change our clothes and grab a cab to Houston's for dinner. I have to say, the food at Houston's was beyond delicious! We caught another cab to the Orpheum Theater and off to the show we went. "Wicked" was so much fun! Delightful, Entertaining, Moving, everything everyone said it would be and more! The next morning we shopped probably way too long, and near the end of the day dragged our tired feet back to Lincoln. All in all, it was a rejuivinating getaway weekend of great-conversation, good food, and great entertainment (not to mention the great variety of unique people we encountered in the colorful city)! Thanks Kari and Allison! It was a blast! And thanks to the greatest husband ever for being so enthusiastic about having the three kids all to yourself! I know they love spending alone time with their super-star Daddy!


3 comments:

Sam and Kat said...

i am soo jealous! looks like yall had tons of fun! we will have to make it down to san fransisco one day when i come to visit... ps- your dark hair is so GORGEOUS!

Allison said...

Ok, so I am reliving the weekend as I read. I had such a blast. Thanks for being such an amazing friend. This is a "must do again" sort of thing for me!

Mike and Kerry said...

How fun! I have been wanting to see "Wicked" for a long time. I love reading your blog...you do such a great job. Your kids are adorable...I just love that black and white picture of Millie. What cute freckles!