Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Loving Spring and Great Neighbors!

I love Spring! The weather has been wonderful, except for the occasional super windy days. I love the flowers and the green grass, and the warm sun, and wearing short sleeves again! I love that the kids want to play outside in the backyard 24/7. But most of all, I love that we get to see our neighbors all the time, because we all come outside to enjoy the weather. We all park our lawn chairs in the cul de sac and let the kids ride their bikes and scooters around the circle (and I occassionally have to yell at mine to come back when they wander too far). Thank goodness my children are starting to learn to listen to me, and the rules of playing in the front. Simon still likes to take off down the street, always testing those boundaries, but learning a little at a time. We feel very blessed to have wonderful neighbors who we are loving getting to know. (Please let me know if any of you see these pictures and would prefer your children's pictures not be on my blog.)





1 comment:

Shaun and Kelli said...

hahahah! I LOVE Simon's face after the neighobor kid took the ball and gave him a big crusty! That's funny. Cute kids!