I have few pictures of Millie that really help to describe her personality, since there is SO much to share! My family would not be the same without Millie's super strong, outgoing and people-pleasing personality! Millie is a wonderful sister to her brothers, who each need a little extra help and patience; more than usual. I was looking at some of these pictures and it reminded me to be more encouraging and to let her know just how thankful I am for the strength she is in our family. And for the laughter and joy she brings! Thank you Millie! I love you TONS!
3 comments:
The last one is my favorite! That is hilarious!!!
~It was so nice seeing you on thursday, and getting to chat! Thanks so much!
Kristen, that first pic is so beautiful!
I just realized that is what Kammy is like in our family...and she will soon have two younger bros just like Millie! Gotta love big sisters! Oh, and Happy Birthday to Justin!! Wow, FIVE!
What a fun girl you have. I bet she is a great help to you with your boys. The last time I saw her she was like 3, it's crazy how grown up she is!
Post a Comment