Thursday, April 16, 2009

Camera Happy

I haven't blogged in a while because I have taken over 1000 pictures in the last three weeks, and I have been putting off trying to narrow down which ones to post. On Conference Sunday, in between sessions, we decided to go for a walk and take some pictures of the beautiful wild flowers on the trail behind our neighborhood. The kids were as cooperative as they usually are, so the pictures are pretty candid. We decided to go see the temple with the kids that Sunday evening, just walk around and enjoy the weather. It was a beautiful evening, and a great way to end an inspiring General Conference weekend.




I love to see the Temple.
In conference, Elder Bednar said we should take our children to the temple and let them touch it.
"If we touch the temple, the temple will touch us."







By the end of the day, Millie had just about enough of her camera happy mother. It's too bad because this could have been a great picture!

6 comments:

Shaun and Kelli said...

Such cute pictures and what a great activity to do on Sunday. We need to take Alexa to the Temple. She's never seen it. I LOVE the last picture. Definitely a blackmail photo when she gets older. You should practice your mad editing skills and put a new face of her smiling in it???

Sam and Kat said...

haha millie's face is priceless. love all the pics! cant wait to see all of you on saturday!!!

amber said...

Hey Kristen, F.Y.I. it is against the law in California to pick California poppies (orange flower). Cute pictures!

Sheila said...

These are such great pictures. The last one of Millie is totally priceless, i love it. In every other picture she is just a doll though!! SO CUTE!

Sheila said...

(I guess I should read other people's comments before I post THE SAME thing everyone else said yet again!!!)

Lou Ellen said...

Hey Kristin - is that bluebonnets in California?!?