For Spring Break, Neal took the week off and I canceled therapy for the boys for two days so we could spend some time as a family. I knew the only way we would really take advantage of that time was if we actually left town. Although the forecast was not good, and we were probably going to get rain, we decided to head to the beach for the day on Wednesday, April 8th. The drive was beautiful, the weather turned out to be not-so-bad, and the kids were perfect! We all had a great time! We ended up driving up through Muir Woods up to Muir Beach, and then up the Pacific Coast Hwy a bit more to Point Reyes. The scenery was spectacular! And of course, the kids loved every second of the beaches we stopped at! It was a therapeutic therapy-free day well spent! Simon enjoyed the sand so much, he even took a few large mouthfuls! Not sure if he even spit it out!
Love the picture of Simon laying in the sand...it's not very often you find that kid laying that still!! Too cute! I'm glad that day turned out to be a good one for you!!
It's about time we get to see the beach pictures! It looks like everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Glad that you were able to take some family time.
6 comments:
How fun! Such cute pictures!
Love the picture of Simon laying in the sand...it's not very often you find that kid laying that still!! Too cute! I'm glad that day turned out to be a good one for you!!
Yay pictures!! goodness, how I miss these beautiful grandkids! Thank you Kristin for sharing your fun cool day at the beach adventure! hugs, mema
I LOVE your camera, it seriously takes the best pictures. So clear. Simon is adorable, the laying in the sand picture is way too cute.
I like how you were the only ones there! Fun time! That is cool that Millie and Justin found whole sand dollars.
It's about time we get to see the beach pictures! It looks like everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Glad that you were able to take some family time.
Post a Comment