Friday, September 4, 2009

Have Joy Giveaway : Lush Boutique

One of my very good friends, Nikki, has an amazing website called Have Joy . I am not a frequent blog-reader, my time is limited, however, I find myself checking daily posts on Have Joy. Nikki has an incredible way of putting thoughts into words and I would say that 95% of the time I'm in tears because most of her posts are HYSTERICAL! Plus...the giveaways are super fun too!! She is doing a fabulous giveaway this week, and here are the details. Go check out her website, soon if you want a chance to win some really sweet jewelry!!


From Have Joy:
Oh my gosh I love Jenni's jewelry at Lush Boutique!! I am so excited to do this giveaway! Lush Boutique is full of fresh and chic handmade jewelry, and I really had a hard time picking my favorites to post. I love that her pieces are unique and different, and she'll even do custom orders if you need a different color or size. Yay!

The winner of this giveaway can choose a pair of earrings from either the Lush Boutique Blog or the Lush Boutique Etsy Shop. AND, Jenni was sweet enough to offer a 15% discount to my readers until next Friday, September 11th. Just enter the code HaveJoy15 at checkout and you'll keep a little more cash in your pocket. (Click here for more details...)

1 comment:

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Hey girl!! Thanks for posting this. I appreciate your sweet words. :)