Monday, October 12, 2009

Cute Little Faces on Dirty Little Boys

It's been way too long since I have actually written a real post. Neal reminded me a few times while he was gone this last month. September was super busy and I can't say I really took a lot of pictures or had much worth blogging about, besides lots of complaining :). Thankfully the weather in September was mostly fabulous so we spent many evenings in the front and backyard. Its nice to get a few really cute shots of my dirty stinky little boys, to remind me how stinkin adorable they can be! For those who do not know them, Justin and Simon are quite the little Hinson Boys. Both of them full of energy and ear piercing screams. They love to fight. They also love to giggle and play chase with each other. Life would not be the same without either of them. I am anxious for the terrible two stages to be over though, Simon's tantrums are starting to get on my nerves!




1 comment:

mema said...

How I love these little boys...
Adorable faces, big eyes, brown and blue/green and full red lips. Eyes that are staring or watching. They are smiling, laughing and always curious! Ready to run at a moments notice or stop to examine a small lady bug... yet always on the move!
Justin and Simon have truly captured my heart and thank heaven Kristin shares it in her photos. Thank you Kristin!
I love you! *Hugs to Justin and Simon Love, Mom