Tuesday, October 13, 2009
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
My long lost brother and his family finally came to visit us (as you can see in my last post)! I shouldn't say "finally", since I haven't actually made the trek to Ohio with my family! The miles have separated us for way too long! Eric and Sarah actually lived just 2 hours from us when we were in Georgia, and we were able to spend a little bit of time with them. And then they moved to Ohio and we moved to California, and it has literally been like 4 or 5 years since I have seen them (although I did see Eric briefly at Papa's funeral a few years ago). Having them here reminded me just how much I missed them! Since our cross-country move years ago, they have had two adorable little girls, Abigail (3) and Ella (1 1/2). It was fun to get to know my sweet shy little nieces. They stayed with Kari and Mark, since Neal arrived home the same day they got here. But we were able to spend lots of time with them, hanging out, playing games, just vegging. It was great!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
it's so fun to see them all together. It's neat also to see how different each family is but when they are together, how alike they all look and seem. Craziness. So sad I wasn't there!! Looks like lots of fun.
I love all these fun photos of the kids! They do all look like cousins! A good photo of Kristin, Eric and Sarah... missing Neal in that one :( I did see a cute photo on Kari's blog at the restaurant with all 3 couples...
It really looks like you had a great time! Miss you all!
Love MOM
Post a Comment