I just had to share this video I just grabbed from my husband's facebook wall. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do! I think its a few years old, so some of you may have seen it. But its still a really great story!
I had never seen or heard it before and I was in tears by the end of it. It was so touching and amazing....Thanks for posting it on your blog and facebook. love, MOM
3 comments:
I love that story. Makes me proud to be associated with such special people every single day!
I had never seen or heard it before and I was in tears by the end of it. It was so touching and amazing....Thanks for posting it on your blog and facebook.
love, MOM
That just makes your heart soar, and your eyes water too! Great story!!
Post a Comment