Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

This year I managed to borrow my kids' costumes for Halloween, all three of them! Luckily my boys don't have super strong opinions about what they want to be, and Millie is also pretty laid back. So when we found costumes that fit, they were all happy to wear them. Justin was the studliest cowboy in town, and Millie was a pretty cute little ladybug! Simon would have been an adorable kangaroo, but the night of our Ward Soupfest and Trunk or Treat, he started barfing and came down with a fever. I was pretty heavily involved in pulling off our Ward Activity, so Neal stayed home with Simon. Millie and Justin seemed to enjoy themselves, and I unfortunately forgot my camera that night. I made up for it the next night on Halloween. Simon was still sick, so Neal stayed with him again, and I joined some friends and took Cowboy Justin and Lady Millie out on the town to get some trash (candy that should be in the trash I should say, but its not, instead its in my large round tummy :)



Lady with an ATtitude!

Millie had a moment of pouting. She was ticked at me for taking her picture.
Not quite sure what Cowboy Justin was concerned about

4 comments:

the browns said...

the kids costumes are darling! You look fantastic!!

Shaun and Kelli said...

You look awesome Kristin. LOVE Justin's stache, that's awesome, great job Neal. I've eaten almost every candybar in Alexa's Halloween bucket, so don't feel bad. Hahah. I gave all the candy we don't want in our house to the Care Package Drive at Alexa's school where they are sending Christmas packages to the Soldiers overseas! Hahah, they will LOVE it. I had 2 gallon sized ziplock bags stuffed with candy!

mema said...

Millie and Justin look so cute! and you look pretty darn cute yourself Kristin!!! Looks like Halloween is popular in on your front porch! That is a great picture of family and friends!!

Adam and Sariah said...

You guys all look great and very happy. How are you feeling? You are getting so close now! Hang in there. The end is always hard, but I can't wait to see pictures of the new one on your blog! Miss ya.