Noah is 4 weeks old as of Wednesday, January 20th. Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks. At Noah's two week appointment (he was 2 weeks and 5 days old), he weighed 9 lbs 1 oz. He is already growing and changing and I just want to hold on to these special newborn moments! He is still has a very sweet disposition, thankfully. We only hear from him when he wants to eat and has to wait a few extra minutes. Thankfully he takes a binkie!! He is eating every 2 1/2 - 3 hours during the day and going between 3 and occasionally 4 hours at night. We are loving on him every chance we get!!
December 29th, 6 days old.



Two weeks old

First real bath in the sink!

4 comments:
Hi Kristin! Beautiful pics. What a cutie. I'm so glad he is a good baby and takes a binkie! That is such a blessing - I'm still sad Erin never took one. Glad your little family is well. Maybe we can get together once we get to St. George mid- Feb. Love ya - Linz
These are really sweet pics of Noah, Kristin! I miss holding him so much. Hugs to Millie, Justin and Simon! love, MOM
Wow, Noah is really one of the cutest babies! You make cute kids you guys!! So happy he's got such a great disposition!!
Kristin, He is such a doll! It is so fun having a baby in the house! Give him a big squeeze from me! I miss seeing you more often! Thank you so much for the note, you have to be one of the kindest people in the world!
Post a Comment