Monday, February 1, 2010

SNOW!

The kids have been begging to go to the snow and a few weekends ago, Neal packed the older three up along with all the snow gear and headed up to snow! They had a great time, all of them EXCEPT for Simon! He was not loving the snow, or the gear. But Millie and Justin couldn't get enough! They sledded their hearts out, and managed to tune Simon out. Next time I think they will leave the whiner home.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

I thought your last statment was kind of funny. I guess Simon is just not as brave and adventerous as the older two. One day he won't be such a pooper! Looks like the older kids had a good time. Sledding is fun!! I am sure you had a nice break while they were gone:)

Shaun and Kelli said...

awwww I'm so jealous! Alexa would DIE to go in the snow. She hasn't been since she was like 18 mo. old and I'm sure she doesn't even remember that either. Poor Simon, he's such a cutie. Maybe next time, haha.

Loren said...

Ohhhhh...my kids would be so jealous. It seems we never really get to do a "snow trip" since it happens to be at good 'ol tax season time. Maybe i will have to tag along with someone next year!!