Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Visit from Mema

Mema was here for a week and a half in January and we really enjoyed her visit. The kids especially enjoyed their time with her. Somehow I managed to take NO pictures of Mema holding Noah. Not sure how that happened since she spent so much of her time doing just that! Noah really loved all the extra Grandma love, and I think she loved all the baby love she could get!

3 comments:

Mike and Kerry said...

I am finally catching up on your blog. Since I didn't feel well with this pregnancy, I was a major slacker. I love all of the pics of your cute kids. Noah is a doll--I love his kissable cheeks! Hope all is well. Take care!

Shaun and Kelli said...

it's s so cute to me how Justin and Simon are starting to really look like twinkies/brothers. Glad they got some good Mema time.

mema said...

I did enjoy every minute of holding sweet little Noah and spending lots of time with Millie, Justin and Simon! I miss all of you very much. love, mom