Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tyra


My husband likes to name his vehicles, for whatever reason. Tyra is the name he came up with for this one. His Opel GTs had german names, always female (Anya, Olga, Annika, etc...I can't remember all of the names). I am not sure if my minivan isn't sexy enough to have a name, or maybe its just because she belongs to me. But I can assure everyone, I LOVE my van and am NOT jealous at all at the new love Neal has for his Tyra! It has been a long time coming, and he deserves a beautiful black truck!! Here is a picture of the machine Neal has been raving about! The "Green Hornet" (aka 1995 Teal Ford Ranger) was a part of our family for almost 10 years, and although it was a bitter-sweet goodbye, Neal is so LOVING his new black truck! Check out that cheekie grin on his face!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think it is a nice looking Truck. I think after having a green truck for 10 years-that the man deserves a NICE BLACK truck. I am sure he smiles everytime he gets in to drive to work:)

Tyson and Val said...

Sweet truck Neal! All it's missing are some wings!