Noah is a wonderful baby with a very sweet and content disposition. We rarely hear him cry, and when we do, he is easily calmed with food or a diaper change. The kids love him and are very sweet with him. Hopefully he will start sleeping longer at night soon! Noah is eight weeks old today (February 17th).





Millie just happened to stand right in front of the baby. Oh well :) It's a good thing we got plenty of other really great shots of little sweet Noah!










7 comments:
Looks like so much fun. i didn't realize they all came for the blessing day- that is so cool! He is simply adorable!
I love all the pictures of the little guy. He is a VERY cute little boy!! That was great that Kathryn and Sam were able to come. I am sure she enjoyed her visit.
What a sweet little angel! Gorgeous kids!
I love his blessing outfit, its beautiful. Wish I could reach through the computer and kiss and hug that little guy!!!!
He is so adorable!!! What an angel! :)
I LOVE his blessing outfit!! Noah is such a beautiful baby, seriously!!!
Congratulations, you guys! Those pictures are so beautiful. So how is it to have FOUR now?
Post a Comment