Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Daddy's Girl!

Millie is her daddy's princess. And Dad is definitely Millie's hero! Last Friday (the 5th), Neal and one of his co-worker/lady pilot friends came to Millie's school and did a little presentation for her class. Of course, Millie was a star and all kinds of popular that day! She reported when she came home that even the "mean girl" likes her now and wants to be her best friend! "Ping" (aka. Dad) and "Foxy" were rock-stars and the whole class thought it was quite a treat.

The very next evening was Lincoln Crossing Elementary School's annual Daddy/Daughter Dance. This year it was a Sock Hop. Millie in her poodle skirt, and Daddy in his tight white t-shirt (since that is about as creative as we are in our household), set out for a super fun evening! It began at Orchid Thai for dinner, per Millie request. And they spent the rest of the evening dancing their socks off!



3 comments:

Sarah said...

I bet Neal's presentation at school was very interesting. I am sure I would have loved it too! That is awesome that even the mean girl likes Millie now. See...the mean girl saw her dad, and decided she should be nice to her:) The dance looked like fun too. Neal is a good dad to take her.

Lou Ellen said...

Nice to see Millie and Neal's yearly daddy-daughter dance pics.
2 comments: If you can't flaunt your jet pilot dad once in awhile, what good is he for? and - I so want to know which one in the class picture is the mean girl, ha.

Rodna and Fred said...

Love the outfits for the Daddy daughter dance. I'm sure Millie will always remember those special dates with dad.