It was so great to just be a family and to know that our Christmas vacation was going to last a while! Neal has had some time off, and it has been fabulous! I just have to say that he is the best husband and dad in the whole world! When he goes back to work, life will be rough. For now, we will enjoy him home!!
Christmas Eve






Christmas Morning









4 comments:
What a fabulous Christmas with all those bikes. I LOVE the picture of the kids and Millie holding Noah. It's such a sweet picture of all your adorable kids! Noah's cheeks remind me of YOU! LOVE YOU GUYS
What a Christmas to remember!
Such sweet pictures of all the kids! Justin is the happiest when he is looking at baby Noah or holding him! But I LOVE the bikes! What a special Christmas!
Love you tons! MOM
I just realized that I forgot to make a comment-I think you had a special Christmas. There is something about having a new baby during Christmas that makes it extra special! I think Noah is a cute little boy. He has kissable cheeks!! It looks like Millie is going to be a big help with Noah. Congrats!! And if I am right-Neal is heading back to work next week and your mom will be in town. Have a good week!!
Post a Comment