I saw the doctor on Tuesday afternoon where he checked me and stripped my membranes (sorry to be graphic). I was almost dilated to 4cm, and it didn't take long for me to start feeling crummy after my appointment. I had some pretty good contractions that felt pretty steady. Kari and Mark came over and Neal and I headed to the hospital late that evening. I was admitted around 1am, got my epidural pretty quickly after that and the doc came and broke my water around 2. Things went smoothly and just before 5am and after a couple of pushes, our sweet Noah was born! It was a long night, but totally worth it! I only stayed a day in the hospital so I could be home with my family for Christmas Eve. My wonderful and superhero husband Neal had everything and everyone more than taken care of at home! When we arrived, the house was spotless, the kids were happy and dinner was all taken care of! The kids were thrilled to welcome their new baby brother home on Christmas Eve!













13 comments:
He is precious and I love seeing the other kids check him out, I think it was love at first sight! Congratulations!
OHHH I LOVE HIM ALREADY! He has the Hinson look and the Kristin-chubby cheeks already! I LOVE the pictures of Justin kissing him, he looks like such an excited big brother! Love you so much! Congrats!!!!!!!
Congrats on a fast delivery! Noah wanted to make it in time for Christmas!! What a nice room that you were staying in....nice shutters. I think he is a cute little guy. I hope that you are doing well and that Christmas was a great day-even though I am sure you were VERY tired!! Congrats on baby #4!! What a great husband you have to pitch in and be that Super Dad!!
Oh my GOSH KRISTIN!! He's SO CUTE!! Those cheeks...and LIPS!!! (gasp!) I LOVE HIM! Wow, so I was trying to call you today just to say congrats (and that I love the name!) but I forgot I don't have your number anymore! So I figured I write you to say my congrats and let you know I love you!!
OOOO!! Kristin, he is such a beautiful baby! What a special Christmas present to bring home! Congratulations to you guys!
These pictures are great Kristin! Noah is adorable! He has the cutest cheeks and lips, can't wait to come!! Justin and Millie are so cute loving their new baby brother!
Congratulations on your new arrival! So happy to hear taht everything went well. What a nice Christmas gift!
Congratulations. He is adorable. What a wonderful Christmas present.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! What a wonderful Christmas present! Little Noah is absolutely adorable!
Congratulations! We're definitely excited for you all and cannot wait to see more pictures of handsome little Noah as he continues to grow. He is adorable!
So cute! CONGRATS! I kept thinking that he should come around Christmas since you never make it full term. Love the pictures and the name. And I can't believe how big your other kids are getting! It's been too long since we have seen each other. Hope your holidays were as relaxing as they could be. Miss ya.
Congratulations. He is adorable!
Noah is adorable! Thanks for sharing the pics! We love and miss you guys. We were talking about how we can't wait to see everyone and see little Noah...only he won't be so little when we finally get a chance to see him! :-) See you guys soon!
Post a Comment