I took a little trip to Utah a few weeks ago to go see my youngest sister, Kathryn, who had her senior vocal recital at BYU. She was fabulous and pretty much just blew me away! Way to go Kathryn! Kari and my mom flew with me out there and we met up with Kelli and her family! We had lots of sister time, which was so much fun! For some reason when I'm without my kids, I can't relax. I just want to take advantage of all the free time! We shopped a lot and ate alot! We even made it over to Sammies, which was probably one of the highlights! Even though I walked in the door at 9:30pm with indigestion and walked out feeling like I was going to barf because I just had to eat their delicious sweet potato fries and Mint Oreo Pie Shake, and of course didn't sleep at all that night. It was still super fun! A quick and exhausting trip, but full of fun sister memories! Love you girls!
Really funky weird view of my stomach because I'm being smashed against my super skinny little sister, but you get the idea :) Almost 36 weeks preggo here.
1 comment:
Wow, you all do look a lot alike... in some ways. Very good pictures on your camera that captured some fun memories Kristin!! love, MOM
Post a Comment