Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Time is Flyin!! Noah's four months old!!

Noah turned four months old last weekend! He is still the cutest best baby in the world! He is sleeping through the night (most nights), and on the nights he doesn't, he is satisfied with his binkie. He is smiling and giggling. He is starting to grab toys and loves gumming his fingers and thumbs. It seems like he is recognizing people, and is a little unsure about strangers he is not used to.
I heard from a friend recently that one of the meanings of Noah is "great comforter". It sort of stuck with me! With all the chaos of kids and life, and knowing I am going to be alone a lot over the next year because of big deployments coming up, I love having my little "comforter" around to help me through. At least until he turns into a crawling, talking, walking little toddler monster! I try to forget that that is around the corner!! :)






4 comments:

Shea said...

Aaaww! What a precious angel! He is such a beautiful baby! All your kids are gorgeous!

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh, check him out!! He's seriously adorable Kristin. Wow, 4 months is such a cute cute age. Too precious.

(My Justin is singing along with your music right now..."Everybody Everybody wants to Love!...oh oh oh, oh oh oh!" -It's totally cracking me up!!!

mema said...

Noah is so sweet and precious! I miss him already. I am so happy that I got to hold him for a couple days in UT. Thanks for coming and bringing him. I love all these new pics, he changes every time I see him....
love, MOM

Carman said...

awww...how cute and sweet!!! I think he looks more like Millie than Justin and Simon right now! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys sometime soon!!!!