On our trip back we stopped and bought lots of dried fruit and yummy licorice at a giant fruit tent (I can't remember what it was called at the moment). Then we strategically planned out trip back so we could meet up with Neal's Aunt Marklyn and Uncle Lee at Anderson's Pea Soup Restaurant. Marklyn and Lee drove up from Santa Clarita. They all came back with us and spent the night. It was fun to see them! By the time we got home, the kids were tucked in bed and the house was spotless!
















4 comments:
How fun! Monterey is beautiful and I'm counting down the days until we go next (for our family wedding).
Kristin your hair is so cute! I love the picture of Noah with that huge smile! Great pictures:)
Sounds like a lot of fun out there in California! Isn't it great to have the grandparents back?
I don't want to sound repetitive, but Kristin - your hair suits you so well. It looks so good on you! Looks like a great trip. We started our Disneyland money jar this week...we'll see you when it's full...maybe in a year or two haha!
Post a Comment