Justin came home from school one day and said he wanted to build a rocket. He had seen the fifth graders shooting off their bottle rockets, and he just knew his daddy would know how to build him one too! Of course, Neal is a sucker for putting a big giant smile on his kids faces, especially when he can be the inventor! So he spent most of a Saturday morning a few weeks ago building a contraption to shoot the bottle rockets off, and before we knew it, Justin was pumping a bike pump and shooting plastic bottles 100 feet into the air! And he had grin from ear to ear! And so did everyone else watching, it was pretty fun!
4 comments:
I think Neal gets the award for "coolest dad ever!" That's awesome. How fun!
btw, those are some sweet action shots of the rocket Kristin, very cool. I LOVE your camera!
Those are awesome shots! I'm bummed we never got to see the bottle rockets. Guess we'll have to wait a few months!
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
Post a Comment