We have had a pretty exciting summer, more eventful than our typical Hinson summers without Neal. The excitement began when Nana and Papaw showed up on July 5th with two extra surprise stow-aways who traveled with them all the way from Texas! Bailey and Madison! They are my 11-year old nieces (on Neal's side). I knew they were coming but kept it a secret from Millie. It was such a fun surprise to keep! They came to the door and rang the doorbell, and the look on Millie's face revealed she had no idea they were coming! For the next week and a half, we did fun things with the girls, went to SunSplash, night swimming at the clubhouse, movies, shopping, and San Francisco!! Justin was especially excited to spend time with his girl cousins! He loved them!! And then we packed up the van and started our trip to Houston...details in the next post!
Justin insisted on going on a "slow" boat ride. I couldn't resist, after all it was his first time to San Francisco! I took him alone on the Alcatraz tour (just the boat that goes out to the bridge and then around Alcatraz). He thought it was great!
Millie looks so mature next to her 11 year old cousins! She is so growing up-fast! I love that Justin wanted to go on a boat ride. Looks like he had a good time!!
1 comment:
Millie looks so mature next to her 11 year old cousins! She is so growing up-fast! I love that Justin wanted to go on a boat ride. Looks like he had a good time!!
Post a Comment