The next day, we drove to San Antonio to spend a few days with Tyson and Valerie, and their cute kids. We stayed in San Antonio for a couple days and then drove back to Houston. A few days after that, we went back to the beach with everyone! And of course, my camera died after the first 5 pictures! BLEH! So I didn't get many good pictures of that.
On July 31st, we went up to Katy for Wyatt's 1st Birthday Party (my best friend Jennifer's son). My kids had an absolute blast playing on all the fun water slides!
We spent my birthday at my parents house with Mema and Grandpa, Kelli, Shaun, Alexa and Michael. It was so nice to be with them on my birthday. And the food was super yummy! Thanks Dad!
On August 2nd, at 6am, we began our journey back to California, after a super fun-filled action packed two week vacation in Texas. The trip back was long and wearing, but we enjoyed the scenery because we went a little bit different way through Flagstaff, AZ. It was much prettier than ugly I-10 West. We were glad to be home!
Tyson let me borrow his 50mm lens for some of these. Let's just say I got a little carried away!
















Beach Day #2




Happy Birthday Wyatt!







2 comments:
How fun!! LOVE all of the pictures! You really took some great pictures with the lens Tyson let you borrow. And I loved all the pictures you took of Kyndra and Natalia. Natalia looks like she got the latin blood. Tyson's kids are all so cute!! Looks like Kyndra liked Millie-who wouldn't?? And Alexa-she sure is growing up! And Noah is getting to become Mr. Chunkers:) Cute...Cute.. Thanks for sharing!!
wow, awesome pictures. Can I just say that I LOVE the ones of Millie and Kyndra. That girl cracks me up, she's so funny. It was sooo fun to see you and your kids, I love them soooo much and we had so muhc fun!!!
Post a Comment