The annual Daddy/Daughter Dance is something Millie and Neal have been attending every year since Millie was 2 years old! It became a tradition when we lived in Georgia and the whole town looked forward to this evening, where Daddy's and Daughters of all ages went to a big dance every year! Thankfully Millie's school has carried on the tradition. In years past, this evening has always been the weekend before Valentine's day. This year, we thought for sure Neal would miss the big event by a few weeks, as he was deployed until the day before Valentine's Day. For whatever reason, the much anticipated evening was not held this year until the beginning of March, so Millie and Neal were able to go!! It turned out to be a super fun night. Millie went to dinner with her cousin Kali, and little friend Kinsey (as well as Neal of course, and Mark and Bryan). They ate at Red Robin, and then hit the dance to party the night away.
Millie rocked some brand new silver mini-igh heeled t-strap sandles which complimented her gorgeous sparkly disco dress we bought a few years ago that still fit her perfectly. She looked stunning (probably a little too stunning for her sweet little innocent 9 year-oldness). Make-up for a special occasion and I am officially terrified of what the future holds for my beautiful baby girl. NO BOYS ALLOWED for at least 6 more years! STAY AWAY!!








2 comments:
That looks like such a fun event! I remember doing daddy/daughter dinners when I was younger, and they are still a sweet memory to me.
I wish I could get to know her more! She does look so lovely in these pictures!
Post a Comment