I have been a lousy blogger lately, so its catch up time again! I am really enjoying my blog books I have created each year I have been blogging (3 books so far!!), so I need to remind myself that is the reason I blog.
Justin performed in his First Grade Play on February 15th. It was really one of the cutest little shows I have seen in a long time. Justin played a crossing guard, and did such a great job! He knew all the songs and just sang his little heart out! And he loved being on stage and performing. They actually did the show three times in one day. We saw the very last show, and he really hung in there through all the shows, and did a great job! He has come a long way this year, and we are very proud to see his progress!!



No comments:
Post a Comment