Friday, November 4, 2011

My Noah : I just can't get enough!

Noah is so adorable I just can't even stand it! I just want to smother him most of the time, and make him give me kisses as often as I remember! He loves to give smooches and says "I wuh you". He repeats everything (which can be a bad thing), and says anything you can imagine. Most of his sentences are at least 3-4 words long, some of them "smooshed" words like "iwanna go outside", "iwanna watch Spiki-Me" (Dispicable Me), "iwanna get in tub", or "mama, no go bed...I go downstairs a minute"... Really? YES my not even two year old has already begun the process of negotiation! And its all I can do to keep myself from spoiling the cutest kid in the world completely rotten. And he is starting to understand Time-Out....which is a good thing...I think.








6 comments:

Kari said...

Who couldn't just eat this kid up?!! He is the cutest chunk-a-love EVER!! And it makes me sad that I'm not there to hear him talk everyday and make sure he knows who his favorite Auntie is!! I love this post. He is really at a fun age and I remember just soaking it in and loving every minute of Madelyn at that age too. I just need to facetime with him everyday so he won't forget me!!

Andrew said...

Love him! His cheeks look so loveable and I can't believe he's almost 2!

Andrew said...

that was me...Tiff

Anonymous said...

Noah is a beautiful boy! There is no getting around it! I am seeing some Millie in him :) Can't wait to come and stay a week so he can get to know his Mema!
Love you tons and see you soon.
love, MOM

Sarah said...

I too thought that when I saw the first few pictures, I saw Millie in him. He sure is not afraid to get dirty!! Such a boy!!

The Addams Family said...

Hey Kristin...when you get a second, could you email me your new address? addamsfam@sbcglobal.net