Thursday, December 29, 2011

Annual Family Pictures - Tripod Style

Last years family pictures via tripod turned out so easy and nice we decided to make it an annual Hinson family tradition.  Gone are the days of paying for family photos.  Especially since I received a wonderful really nice tripod for Christmas last year, as well as an amazing 50mm lens for my birthday.  We decided we wanted pictures with the beautiful Virginia fall colors as the backdrop.  Luckily we live in the woods and just around the corner from our house is a perfect photo op!  I love how they turned out! 

































4 comments:

Sarah said...

I was wondering if that is what you did again...because the pictures on your Christmas card looked good. I agree..if you can do it your self and have them look great...who needs to pay a photographer?? You really are progressing in your photography talent. Keep it up!!

Kari said...

AWESOME pics!! Why did you have to move now that you take amazing pics and have cool camera lenses? Really these are great pictures...I love the ones of Simon and his big brown eyes and Millie's are adorable too. Miss you so much!! Love you!!

Katie said...

Can't get over how stunning these are! I hope that lens and tripod are available to rent next Christmas...Or at least exchange for some free babysitting. :)

Tyson said...

Amazing Pics, Kristin! I am going to have to take lessons from you. Your kids are adorable. I love the changing seasons in the D.C. area, it is beautiful. We miss you guys and miss seeing your kids!