I went a little nuts with my camera this fall. I just couldn't get enough of my sweet kids playin in the leaves! My mom came out to visit for a week and we had a really great time just chillin and enjoying the weather that happened to be amazing while she was here. The leaves were in their final stages of change and most had fallen to the ground.
Some other activities we have really enjoyed as a family this fall are family bike rides on the W&OD trail to ChickfilA, which is about a 10 mile ride roundtrip. We have also loved going for local hikes, and hikes at Great Falls. And of course, taking rides on the Metro down to the Washington Mall to see some of the monuments and museums. I didn't take any pictures of these events, I just wanted to make sure to document that our family has been super busy hanging out together this fall!!















1 comment:
LOVE these pics!! Those ones with mom are great too! I miss Noah and those cheeks of his!!!
Post a Comment