We started practicing "How old are you" with Noah a few weeks before he turned two, so that he would have it down! Seems like he may have already forgotten, but for a while he was answering with "I TWO", and holding up his pointer fingers.
We are having so much fun with our little chunky monkey. It is surprising how many new things he is learning every day, almost like he is our first child! He is so different than his brothers, and even has better language and social skills than his sister did at this age. Noah talks up a storm, can answer lots of questions and even follows directions with two steps or an object and a verbal. He is super attentive to the conversations going on around him, and when his siblings start begging for stuff, he jumps right in with them "I anna go a gym!" or "I ant gum!" or "I anna go Chickfila"...etc Noah loves to play with friends. He also loves to get snuggled and kissed by his big brothers and sister. If I say "no" to something, Noah will go ask "Mihwee". They are really developing a great relationship! I could go on and on about how much fun we are having with Noah! He is my little sidekick. I just wish I could freeze time and keep him exactly this way forever. I can't get enough of his snuggles and loves!
For Noah's birthday, we all went to Chuck-e-Cheese the night before. We invited Noah's little friend Colby and his parents, Lindsey and Cameron. We had a great time slipping away from the stress of the holidays. Noah had a blast, as did everyone else!













2 comments:
Dang, those eyes! He really is so adorable! I agree..that age is so stinking cute! Fun to hear all those cute things he's doing!
I miss that sweet chunky monkey SOOOO MUCH!!! SO fun how much he is saying and doing! looks like he had a fun birthday. Great pics! Give him some big SMOOCHES from his Auntie Kari!
Post a Comment