Aside from Neal's birthday, which we always look forward to :), the month of January tends to be kind of a let down, after the highs of the holidays. Maybe even just a little bit "blah". It was a very nice coincidence that Nana and Papa showed up on Neal's birthday just in time to help us beat the January blahs. We had such a great time with them here, and it gave Neal and excuse to take a week off from work. We went to tons of museums downtown at the National Mall (Millie even played hookie for a day so we could have a girls day doing museums and shopping), we stayed up way too late watching lots of movies, visited Great Falls, and just stayed really busy. Millie had her first opportunity to play the trumpet in a concert, for their school Winter Concert, and Nana and Papa were able to be there for that as well! I took very few pictures while they were visiting, since we stayed so busy. Of course I snapped a bunch of Nana with Simon and Noah playing their favorite Nana game "Ride the Little Pony", the night before they left.
This is what I would call Noah's "I'm definitely a two year old little stinker" face.











No comments:
Post a Comment