We were able to sneak in a last minute summer vacation to the beach on August 20th. I was hoping for a repeat trip to Ocean City, but I quickly realized that our spontaneously perfect beach trip last year was the result of a Hurricane evacuated resort town that had opened back up just in time for us to capitalize on the natural disaster with our ridiculously affordable hotel right on the beach that pretty much begged us to stay theren, as well as an almost uninhabited beach that we had to ourselves for the duration of our 3 day stay. It was not possible to repeat that scenario again, not to mention Ocean City was completely booked and just out-of-this-world expensive this time around. So we settled for Wildwoods Beach, New Jersey which we hoped might offer a similar experience. And it did, well sort of.
Millie is my dare-devil who loves a good thrill. She rode her first wooden roller-coaster, and it was pretty rickety and scary!
Noah's first big roller-coaster. I went ahead of them with Simon and the whole time I was thinking, oh no, this is going to scare Noah. He smiled and loved it the whole time!











































4 comments:
Kristin! Your photography is incredible!!
Great photos of everyone! What a fun vacation for the kids! You can see it on their faces :)
Who was that "HOT" and "Sexy Man" at the beach?? Was it a model?? or was it Neal?? hehehehe Love all the "Noah bum crack" pictures. I also LOVED the picture of the dolphin-awesome picture!! And I also loved the pictures of your three older kids boogie boarding...pricless!!
Looks like so much fun but it would have been so much more fun if we were there with you!!! AHH! We miss you guys so much I can hardly stand it!! I miss our vacations together!! Someday. And amazing pictures by the way! You are so great at capturing such great moments :)
Post a Comment