It turned out to be such a fun trip! The kids felt right at home at Uncle Eric and Aunt Sarah's house! They loved hanging out with their cousins, Abigail, Ella, Sophia and Collin, as well as playing in the really fun fenced in backyard on their new playground, and especially loved riding bikes in the basement! Sarah was an excellent hostess, filling our bellies with all kinds of delicious food and treats! I am sure I gained at least 5 lbs after this trip! Neal joined us late Friday night (in reality it was early Saturday morning around 3am). On Saturday, we took a day trip to Sawyer's Point in Cincinnati. The kids got to enjoy a really fun park, and then we walked over the Ohio River on the Purple People Bridge, into Kentucky to eat at Dewey's Pizza. We loaded up and caravanned home on Monday morning.
We stopped at Ohiopyle, Pennsylvania on our way home and let the kids ride bikes and play in the river there. This cute little biking/river rafting town was the starting point of Neal's race (from the previous post), so he wanted to give us a little tour.
The whole trip turned out to be a really great spontaneous family vacation!!
Ohiopyle, Pennsylvania:
We stopped at Ohiopyle, Pennsylvania on our way home and let the kids ride bikes and play in the river there. This cute little biking/river rafting town was the starting point of Neal's race (from the previous post), so he wanted to give us a little tour.
The whole trip turned out to be a really great spontaneous family vacation!!
Ohiopyle, Pennsylvania:












































4 comments:
Great post. I really do like the pictures of Justin holding Collin. I am going to grab them off of your blog and put them with my pictures on my computer. We had a Blast having you here, and I thought your kids were all really good!! You are welcome to come back any time!! And when you do....the food will be EVEN BETTER :)
That lens takes amazing pictures!! I want it!! Love all the pics. Looks like you guys had such a great trip with Eric and Sarah. Makes me miss all of you guys so much!!
Your pictures are like eye candy!
I also love the pics of Justin holding Collin! So precious!
I am so happy that cousins had so much fun together :)
Great photos of everyone, Kristin!
love, MOM
Post a Comment