Millie went on her first big trip to Houston all alone, to visit her grandparents and cousins for a little over two weeks at the end of June. While she was there, she also got to take a roadtrip to Colorado with all her Hinson cousins and Nan & Papa. She had a blast, and was so excited to come back and see her brothers and tell us all about her adventures.
Neal surprised me with an AMAZING Anniversary gift on July 17th. So I am making excuses for the amount of pictures in this post. He bought me an 18-200mm lens, that takes beautiful pictures and works like a dream! I LOVE LOVE it! I guess I should mention the crazy plumbing issues we were dealing with, surrounding our anniversary. Our whole house got replumbed, which started as a 1-2 day job, and turned into a week long nightmare. However, we now have all new plumbing, and a new bathroom (toilet, sink/counter, floors, and paint), a new water heater, new water filter and a DISPOSAL!
We went on a few short family vacations in August, I will post about those next!
Shenandoah National Forest
The boys love their Uncle Mark!
Millie's fun trip to Houston and Colorado:























3 comments:
Love all the pics! Kids are adorable! Wished we could see you guys sooner!!!!!
Love the pictures of the kids!! Ha ha Tyson and Valerie...we just got to see them!!
Seriously LOVE the last pics so much!! AHh! I miss those kids like crazy!!! :(
Post a Comment