Millie was cast as a lead orphan in a really fun 4th-6th grade play, Annie Jr, which she performed in on June 9th. She has been involved in intense rehearsals twice a week, since February. She had an amazing time, developed some really great friendships, and really learned a ton from this experience! The performance was just fantastic! My mom came in town to see the show, and we were both just blown away at the professionalism and entertainment. Millie was especially fun to see, she was so into her character and just performed her heart out! We are so proud of her!! Way to go Millie!!




.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)


2 comments:
Mille, you were a shining star in "Annie"!! I am so happy that I could be there to watch it with your mom. These pictures are great, but they just give a taste of the sparkle that you truly gave to the show! You were amazing!
I love you tons,
Mema
She totally stole the show! Cutest little orphan on stage!
Post a Comment