Monday, January 11, 2016

Baby Emmeline

August 28th, 2015
One of the BEST things about living near my sister is that I have been able to see 3 out of 5 of her babies born!  I am the LUCKIEST!  And she is so great for letting me be there to snap pictures of such an amazing special time.  I love love love it and get to keep these memories with me forever!  My newest niece was born on August 28th early in the morning.  My friend April and I got to sit at the hospital and hang out until she was born.  The birth was a little eventful once it was time, but all was well and baby Emmeline came out healthy and perfect!  Thanks Kari for giving me such a wonderful opportunity!

I snapped this literally hours before Kari checked into the hospital!  That baby was ripe!












No comments: