I really have the best sisters in the whole world! Kelli came to visit so we could have a sisters weekend. Ok lets be real, Kelli came to visit so she could see our newest niece Emmeline, but we are happy for any excuse to get together. The only downside was Kathryn and Val and Sarah could come too! I love all my sisters and SILs. Kari, Kelli and I stayed overnight in Vacaville so we could be that much closer to the city, and there just happens to be a nice Outlet Mall in Vacaville. It was logical and convenient and relaxing and so nice to just get away and giggle and shop with my sisters! We went to Sausalito the next morning and ate at my favorite Italian joint there. Next we went to Union Square in San Francisco, ate at the Cheesecake Factory, and shopped a little bit more. Loved every minute with my sisters!
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Sisters
October 2nd, 2015
I really have the best sisters in the whole world! Kelli came to visit so we could have a sisters weekend. Ok lets be real, Kelli came to visit so she could see our newest niece Emmeline, but we are happy for any excuse to get together. The only downside was Kathryn and Val and Sarah could come too! I love all my sisters and SILs. Kari, Kelli and I stayed overnight in Vacaville so we could be that much closer to the city, and there just happens to be a nice Outlet Mall in Vacaville. It was logical and convenient and relaxing and so nice to just get away and giggle and shop with my sisters! We went to Sausalito the next morning and ate at my favorite Italian joint there. Next we went to Union Square in San Francisco, ate at the Cheesecake Factory, and shopped a little bit more. Loved every minute with my sisters!
I really have the best sisters in the whole world! Kelli came to visit so we could have a sisters weekend. Ok lets be real, Kelli came to visit so she could see our newest niece Emmeline, but we are happy for any excuse to get together. The only downside was Kathryn and Val and Sarah could come too! I love all my sisters and SILs. Kari, Kelli and I stayed overnight in Vacaville so we could be that much closer to the city, and there just happens to be a nice Outlet Mall in Vacaville. It was logical and convenient and relaxing and so nice to just get away and giggle and shop with my sisters! We went to Sausalito the next morning and ate at my favorite Italian joint there. Next we went to Union Square in San Francisco, ate at the Cheesecake Factory, and shopped a little bit more. Loved every minute with my sisters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment