I can't believe how fast Christmas came and went this year! It's like I blinked my eyes and it was over. Kari and I (and Millie and some of Kari's kids) participated in the Stake Nativity this year. There were several rehearsals and then a Friday night and two Saturday evening performances. It was a Live Nativity with actors, a narrator and music. Kari and I and the kids sang the first song together, and then Kari and I were in another group song. It was amazing to be a part of. It was wonderful having Neal's parents here for the whole month of December after Thanksgiving. They helped us put up Christmas lights and spent tons of time with the kids. We loved every minute of our time with them and it just made the holidays that much more special. Christmas Eve we had the Stacy's over for dinner and our traditional Nativity and gift exchange. Of course the kids opened their jammies, and this year they all got footsie jammies which was extra fun! We had a quiet Christmas Morning, everyone was content and happy. What more could we ask for! Feeling so blessed!






Ward Christmas Breakfast!
Simon wanted to dress up for his Winter Performance at school! Such a stud!
Took a trip to Nevada City. Not my favorite place, but they did have a great restaurant for lunch!
Second Christmas tree went up this year, thanks to Kari getting rid of her old one! Had to add lots of lights but it worked great!
Tres Amigos!
Christmas Eve workout at MD. Millie, Hailey and her other two buddies came too!
Cousin gift exchange, one of my new favorite traditions!
Onesie jammies were a hit this year!
Christmas morning. The stairs line-up...can't take the anticipation!
Totally unexpected new iphone.
The crazy Christmas morning tornado.
No comments:
Post a Comment