Saturday, December 13, 2008

Justin and the Pledge of Allegiance

One of Justin's teachers sent a video to me. She said she thought Neal would like it, and she was right! I have to say it made my day. My Justin, a challenge at times, but what can I say. The kid could melt anyone's heart. I just loved this so much, I had to share it! Justin can say the Pledge of Allegiance pretty clearly, and then sings "Hello Flag", right after while waving the flag. We are so proud of him!

7 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! This is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen! I LOVE that the teacher was encouraging him to be so Patriotic! We need more teachers like that! This totally melted my heart! I love that he started singing a song after the Pledge of Allegiance too! So cute! This is definitely something to be proud of!

Side Question:

(Don't you remember in school how we would say it every morning? And now is it even mandatory? I don't have kids in school yet, so I didn't know if they sill did it or not? I can't beleive that they would ever take it out!)

The Hunt Family said...

That is really sweet. I am glad they are still teaching the Pledge of Allegiance in school these days!

The Addams Family said...

Oh, that is SO cute! I bet you're proud of him!

Sarah said...

Way to go Justin! I was very proud of him! I thought he did a very good job! I loved him swinging the flag back and forth at the end. Priceless!!

the browns said...

He is so dang cute. What a mini Neal you have! s

misha said...

Awesome Justin!!!!

Tiffani said...

I love the part at the end...hello flag...precious. I am glad she caught that on tape!