Monday, January 5, 2009

Daddy Is Home Again!

First things first. I decided I better go in order of things to organize my thoughts and the hundreds of pictures I took over the past few weeks. Neal made it home just before midnight on December 22nd. All of my kids love their daddy, and they all miss him terribly when he is gone. However, Justin is our Daddy's boy, if there is such a thing. For years, my side of the bed has always been closest to the door, so the kids have always naturally come straight to me in the middle of the night. Daddy is who Justin wants to snuggle with in the night, and the first person Justin asks for every morning, always needing reassurance that Daddy is just at work and will be home soon. I love the connection they have, there is no jealousy here!






2 comments:

the browns said...

What a cute little boy you have! These pictures are darling.

Loren said...

adorable pix and what a awesome relationship. I am sure it is hard when Neil is gone. There is no replacement for Daddy - especially when they are Daddy's boys..i know all too well!!!