Today is Neal's birthday so I thought I would just type up a quick post for him! We celebrated all weekend long with two lunch trips to In and Out on Friday AND Saturday, a perfect date without kids on Saturday night (dinner and a movie, alone), and then a yummy Sunday Pot Roast and mashed potatoes Birthday Dinner topped off with Neal's favorite Jelly Roll Birthday cake! We sure know how to party! HA!
33 for those who might be wondering. :)
Happy Birthday Neal! I love you tons! You are the greatest husband and father in the world!


11 comments:
OK, so now I have "blog guilt." How could we have missed Neal's birthday?! Yikes... Let's make it up somehow!
Happy Birthday Neil!! and what a great day and he got to spend it with you guys!! chris and i are feeling so OLD!!!
Happy Birthday Neal! And Kristen- I LOVE all the new pics...I'm glad Neal got to be home for Christmas! How wonderful for ou and your family! Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Neal! That weekend of festivities sounded fun to me! especially the pot roast part..mmmm! You guys are such a good lookin' family!
Happy Birthday Neal! Justin is so cute helping you to blow out your candles!!
sounds like it was the perfect birthday!!
Did you make that jelly roll cake?? I want the recipe!!! It looks good! =o)
Happy Birthday!
Rockstar!
See you at 33 in May.
Happy Birthday Neal! I am so glad that the two of you were able to get away, you seriously deserve it! Jelly roll huh, interesting to say the least...but a man's got the right to his favorite on his birthday.
Who doesn't like jelly roll cakes! How old-school is that? Wow, we are really showing our age aren't we. ha ha
Good times!
Have a great year!
love - Steve and Izzy
So for anyone who doesn't know, a Jelly Roll is just a flat cake made with eggs, flour, sugar and salt, and rolled with powdered sugar and filled with your choice of pudding. In our case, chocolate pudding, topped with cool whip. It is really yummy! And it sounds like it might be a southern thing??
That last comment was actually me. Sorry about that Kari. She comes over and uses my computer sometimes and logs in, and I forget to log her out :)
Post a Comment