My wonderful husband took a few days off last weekend so I could take a little break and go to Houston with my sister Kari, just the two of us with no kids! It was a much needed break, and it was so nice to spend time with my sisters, and family. Our new nephew, Michael, was born on December 11th, and we thought it was a good excuse to go to Texas to see Kelli for some sister time. It was also very nice to spend some time with Mom and Dad and to see some of Neal's family and some old friends. We talked, shopped, ate out a lot, went to see a movie, and stayed up late chatting some more. We had a great time, but of course we missed our families here in California, so it was good to come home. A Big Thank You to Neal for more than holding down the fort while I was away! The house was literally spotless when I walked in the door. The floors were even mopped and vacuumed! Thanks Honey! You are the best!
Zio's for lunch with sisters and Mom:


Raylynn, Roxanne, Ethan, Aiden, Carman, and Gabe were there!
We had a really great time!


My niece, Lizzie, was baptized on Saturday. It was so nice to be there!
7 comments:
What a fun trip and some great memories for you! Your nephew is adorable. I have to say I was quite impressed with your hubby at church with all the kids. I don't think I would even want to do it by myself. kuddos to him...and the clean house...wow!!
Oh my gosh Kristin, your hair is SO CUTE! You went darker right?? Is it just me? I LOVE IT!!! Ok, and i have to tell you how amazing Neil and Mark did...seriously, those guys really had it together. So glad you guys could get away!!
Looks like you had a great time all together! My parents mentioned to me that they really enjoyed seeing you guys! Maybe someday I will have the relationship with Becky that you have with your sisters- One can only hope!
Good for you girls! We should enjoy and take advantage of doing fun things like that. We are definately happier moms, wives, and woman after, too. :)
It was so fun getting to meet up with you all for lunch and hang out! Thanks for setting it up and making time for us! I had a good time!
See you next time! =o)
Kristin,
How fun to have a little girls getaway with Kari to Texas. And Neal, getting the house clean...I'm very impressed! I LOVE a clean house,especially when it's a suprise.
You and your sisters look like you were having a fun time- makes me miss my sisters.
Luv ya, Stephanie
You girls are all so beautiful! Looks like you had a fun time. I am going to Houston next weekend and can't wait! (it's only a three hour drive for me, though).
Post a Comment