I love school! We had such a fun summer, but my kids thrive on structure and schedules. So we welcomed school with open arms! Millie is now in 4th grade, Justin is in 1st grade (all day now, whoohoo!), and Simon is in a two-day/wk preschool. He will also be starting a PPPIP class with a speech teacher which will also be two-days/wk on the opposite days, that will be starting in a few weeks. Here are a few pics from the exciting first day of school! So far I am loving the new schedule, two days a week its just Noah and I for 3 hours! Loving my new found freedom!!
They look so excited and I bet your smile was just as big. I know what you mean about getting back into a routine/schedules, etc. My kids are much better all around when we are busy and structured. Hooray for school days and new found freedom (though I definitely don't have 3 hours with just morgan :( )
Wow, They all look so grown up! Hooray for School and the fall! I am sure that Justin and Millie love their new teachers! Simon will love his pre-school! They are so cute! Enjoy your much deserved time, Kristin! love, MOM
LOVE Millie's outfit. NSoo cute. Where did you find her headband? I need to get more for Alexa. They look so grown up. Glad school has started so life can get back to normal for you!!
You 1st grader is almost as tall as your 4th grader--how cool! And I also have to admit, I think I like having more freedom and one-on-one time with my boy Dean :)
4 comments:
They look so excited and I bet your smile was just as big. I know what you mean about getting back into a routine/schedules, etc. My kids are much better all around when we are busy and structured. Hooray for school days and new found freedom (though I definitely don't have 3 hours with just morgan :( )
Wow, They all look so grown up! Hooray for School and the fall!
I am sure that Justin and Millie love their new teachers! Simon will love his pre-school! They are so cute! Enjoy your much deserved time, Kristin! love, MOM
LOVE Millie's outfit. NSoo cute. Where did you find her headband? I need to get more for Alexa. They look so grown up. Glad school has started so life can get back to normal for you!!
You 1st grader is almost as tall as your 4th grader--how cool! And I also have to admit, I think I like having more freedom and one-on-one time with my boy Dean :)
Post a Comment