Noah is growing bigger and bigger every day! And he just keeps getting cuter too! He is sitting up straight and tall now, and rolling. He hasn't started getting up on all fours, but he gets up pretty high on his tummy with his arms. He loves his baby food now, as well as his new little baby solid snacks! Noah is happiest when he has food in his hand!! No teeth yet, he is my latest teether yet! He says "Ma-ma, Ba-ba, and Da-da" all without any meaning of course. Lately he has had lots of little mommies wanting to help him (Millie and Justin), moving him from chairs to the floor, surrounding him with toys, etc...Justin really likes to give him a mow-hawk with water (or just his spit..I know, disgusting right?).













2 comments:
Kristin, These are some of the cutest pictures of Noah that you have taken! He is soooo cute! I LOVE the picture of Justin holding Noah... it is priceless! I need to update the picture on my mantle now :) love, MOM
Oh yes...he is yummy! Has cheeks just like my babies have! And his eyes are amazing! Super cute!
Post a Comment